Word Batch Replacer
Word Batch Replacer is a great tool to perform a batch search & replace operation over a series of MS Word documents. It can save you a bunch of time compared to performing the same task manually.
Word Batch Replacer Allows You to...
- Perform a batch search & replace operation over MS Word files
- Define an unlimited number of search & replace rules per project
- Use Perl-style regular expressions
- Change embedded documents' properties from the "Summary" page
- Change hyperlink addresses
- Highlight replacements using selected colors
- Restore original documents from backup in one click
- Search for any Unicode characters, regardless of OS default language
- Enjoy easy-to-use modern interface and comprehensive help system
Main Window, Replace Rules Page (downscaled)
View more screenshots
- OS Windows XP/2003/Vista/Seven/8
- MS Word 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 (32-bit only)
Licensing and Registration
This product is distributed shareware with a 30-day trial period and some limitations. For instance, the evaluation version processes only the first half of paragraphs from the source document. If you want to continue using the program after the 30-day evaluation period, you must buy a license. Any type of license gives you the right to use the fully functional version for unlimited time.